Hold a license in related human service field (LCSW, LPC, LADC, LMFT). Minimum 3 (three) years’ experience in opiate treatment programming or similar community-based substance abuse treatment organization preferred.
- Expertise and knowledge of best practices and protocol as it relates to managing a medically monitored withdrawal management.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Considerable knowledge of federal and state laws and regulations regarding client confidentiality.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative professional relationships.
- Excellent communication and supervisory skills.
- Ability to project a professional image at all times.
Current State of Connecticut license in any of the following fields: Professional Counseling (LPC), Social Work (LCSW) or Drug and Alcohol Counseling (LADC) Marriage and Family Therapy (MFT). Valid Connecticut driver's license is required.
Benefits(for full time employees):
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Flexible Healthcare or Dependent Care accounts or Health Savings Account
- Generous employer contribution provided for annual healthcare expenses
- Basic Life insurance at no cost to employee
- Generous Paid Time Off as well as14 Holidays and Birthday off
- Retirement plan- 403b with discretionary employer contribution
- Tuition, License and Certification Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Optional voluntary insurance for short-term and long-term disability
Recovery Network of Programs, Inc.
2 Trap Falls Rd. Suite 405, Shelton, CT 06484
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.