Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Proficiency in basic to intermediate accounting and/or auditing functions
- Intermediate computer skills; intermediate to advanced knowledge of complex formats and formulas, graphics, tables, computation, formatting and other applications in word processing and spreadsheets
- Adhere to acceptable professional/clinical boundaries and confidentiality
- Intermediate administrative clerical skills (e.g. general office duties, reception and record keeping)
- Learning contract specifications
- General organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Highly self-motivated and able to work proactively both independently and as a team
- Other duties as assigned
Essential Functions/Physical Demands:
- Positional: Driving in accordance with job duties assigned. Infrequent standing and walking. Constant sitting.
- Gross Mobility: Rare climbing, or crawling. Infrequent balancing, stooping, kneeling, or crouching. Frequent to constant reaching, handling and fingering.
- Sensory: Rare tasting/smelling. Infrequent use of color vision. Occasional use of far visual acuity, depth perception, and field of vision. Frequent use of near and midrange visual acuity, and visual accommodation. Frequent to constant talking.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or on the basis of disability.