do you want to use your talent for a purpose?
Colorado Housing and Finance Authority (CHFA) is a statewide organization with a mission to strengthen Colorado by investing in affordable housing and community development. Our employees are essential to our success. We’ve built our enterprise on integrity, expertise, fiscal responsibility and dedication to our mission.
what you'll be part of … our Culture
Culture is at the heart of our success. At CHFA, we champion individual development and community awareness. We support a healthy work-life balance and offer programs to help you utilize and grow your talents.
Learn more about CHFA’s mission, vision and values on our website at www.chfainfo.com/careers.
how you'll grow
We believe in investing in you, helping you embrace opportunities at every step of your career, and helping you identify and hone your unique strengths. We encourage you to grow by providing formal and informal development programs, coaching and mentoring, and on-the-job challenges. We want you to ask questions, take calculated risks, and explore outside the box.
benefits you'll receive
Work for a mission-based organization with a great purpose. Get to use cutting edge tools. Receive competitive salary, full benefits, remote working capability, flexible work environment, parking cost reimbursement, on-site gym and classes, on-site massage, 401K and much more.
Event and Public Relations Coordinator – Community Relations
This position will be part of a small but dynamic team that provides the full breadth of marketing and community relations services to support CHFA’s work.
This role is responsible for working with CHFA’s business units to create, manage, and successfully implement internal and external events. Typical events supported will include all staff meetings and activities, site tours, discussion forums, golf tournaments, as well as large and small conferences. In addition, the position will serve as the marketing and community relations liaison to nonprofit partners seeking sponsorship or donation support through CHFA’s corporate giving program.
All events and activities will be overseen by the Director of Marketing and Community Relations and will be integrated with the overall marketing and community relations strategy for the organization.
Serve as the primary point of contact for all assigned events including:
- Event planning and management
- Prepare and manage budgets
- Facilitate planning meetings and discussions
- Research, secure, and manage venue and vendors needed
- Coordinate all logistics including food and beverage, décor, a/v, transportation, and shipping/delivery.
- Coordinate agendas, secure speakers and entertainment
- Manage on-site production, rehearsals, set-up, and tear-down
- Recruit and lead staff and volunteers working at the event
- Create event sponsorship packages and lead sponsor solicitation
- Conduct pre- and post-event evaluations and report on outcomes
Corporate Giving Coordination
Support the successful deployment of corporate giving investments through
- Staff support of CHFA’s Corporate Giving Committee
- Budget management and investment tracking
- Updating and maintaining supported-event calendar
- Coordination of all logistics including event attendees, speaking opportunities, logos and advertisements, and invoice processing
- Track and collect metrics associated with investments to determine ROI, trends and provide monthly reporting
Marketing and Communications
- Develop and implement marketing and communication plans to support event and corporate giving objectives
- Draft all copy needed for event promotion and collateral materials
- Coordinate branding, graphic design, and production needs in collaboration with MCR team
- Prepare talking points, scripts, and power point presentations
- Prepare communications that highlight event and investment outcomes, resulting in storytelling across print, digital, and social platforms
- Coordinate professional photography and videography production
- Perform other projects related to achieving the overall objectives of the division and CHFA