Who We Are:
NatureBridge provides environmental science education experiences for more than 30,000 students and their teachers every year in the world’s best classrooms: our National Parks. Our mission is to connect young people to the science and wonder of the natural world, igniting self-discovery, and inspiring stewardship of the planet.
What You Will Do:
The Director of Outreach and Enrollment handles customer relations for Environmental Science and Conference Programs at NatureBridge’s Golden Gate Campus. They collaborate with the NatureBridge Sales and Marketing Team, including Sales Managers in other regions, and marketing staff to achieve campus-specific sales targets and to meet the NatureBridge-wide sales goal. The Director of Outreach and Enrollment works closely with the Golden Gate Campus Director and campus operations staff to ensure smooth program logistics and an excellent customer experience.
This position takes place at our campus in the Marin Headlands and requires regular attendance on site, though some work can be done remotely.
Your primary job will be to:
- Manage accounts and relationships with new and returning customers for the Golden Gate Campus.
- Cultivate local, regional and national customers & develop a pathway for potential leads
- Manage accounts by developing and expanding a client base through customer outreach, responding to customer inquiries, cold calling, presentations, and tours.
- Generate proposals, negotiate contracts, and create contracts and invoices for customers.
- Manage lead tracking and follow-up through the administration of the CRM application (Salesforce).
- Staff exhibits at conferences and events as needed.
- Collaborate with program managers to ensure consistent customer service and clear handoff of customer information after sale is complete; maintain the campus program calendar
- Support a culture of responsiveness and customer service.
- Recommend annual price adjustments and revenue targets to the National Director of Sales and Marketing.
- Work strategically with the Golden Gate Campus Director and the Golden Gate leadership team to address any campus specific sales opportunities or challenges.
- Work with the National Director of Sales and Marketing to inform marketing initiatives for all revenue generating programs.
- Supervise the Golden Gate Reservations Manager.
- Annual Salary starting at $68,000
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Option for a 403b retirement plan with employer match after 6 months
- Generous paid vacation, training days, and sick leave.
- Other benefits include Employee Assistance Plan (EAP), Flexible Spending Account (FSA), and more