This position is tasked with the responsibility of putting plans into action. Working with a small yet driven team, this position will report directly to the Global Marketing Director of K2, covering both the Ski and Snowboard categories.. The overarching objective for this role is to coordinate and execute marketing initiatives, and to further increase sales of K2 products from both physical retail and digital platforms.
- Support Sales Force, and Retail Base to Maximize brand visibility.
- Execution on digital, analog, and retail marketing promotions.
- Assist in Coordination of Sales and Marketing Meetings, as well as Trade Events
- Ordering and Coordination of Sales Samples
- SWAG/POP Ordering and Distribution
- Assit in Coordinating/facilitating Social, Email and Web Promotions
- Facilitate Distribution of Athlete/Team Gear
- Inventory Management of Marketing and Sales Samples/Demo Product
- Digital Outreach. (Answering questions and providing insights on YouTube, IG, FB comments and in community threads like Newschoolers.com).
- Assist in Answering/Responding to DMs on Social Platforms.
- Work Alongside Web/Digital Team to Keep Websites up to Date
- Assist with copywriting for Catalogs, B2B, and Consumer Websites.