Our Credit Administration Analyst reviews new loans for compliance and safety and soundness regulations as well as to Core Bank policies and guidelines. Follow-ups and maintains document and policy exception reports.
A Credit Administration Analyst's responsibilities include:
- Review consumer, commercial, SBA, agricultural and real estate loan documentation for accuracy to the loan approval and compliance with consumer and safety & soundness regulations as well as to Core Bank policies and guidelines.
- Document loan documentation exceptions on the Loan Exception report.
- Assist lenders/loan assistants and processors with explanation of their file exceptions, when appropriate.
- Review follow-up on loan file exceptions and ensure that all documents are received in order to remove the exception.
- Document and maintain the list of policy exceptions.
- Assist with property and construction inspections as required.
- Assist with internal evaluations and appraisal reviews as required.
- Regular attendance is required.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management