- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong client service skills with the ability to interact with all levels of management
- Client service-oriented with ability to interact with all levels of management
- Detail-oriented; strong planning and organization skills; ability to make decisions
- Resourceful in recognizing technical problems and developing solutions
- Awareness of current developments affecting area of expertise
- Advanced technical knowledge of audit, accounting, and other relevant concepts
- Experience with financial statement preparation, audits, reviews, and compilations
- Ability to travel to client sites that may also require overnight travel
- Knowledge of FASB standards, GAAP, and GAAS
- Understanding of audit and attest services
Experience and Education
- CPA required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- Personnel management experience required
- Public accounting experience
- 7+ years of audit experience preferred
- Software proficiencies include: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook
All applicants for this position must be authorized to work in the United States now and in the future without requiring sponsorship.
Anders offers extensive employee development opportunities as well as an attractive compensation and benefits package, including 401(k) plan, health/dental and life insurance, flexible spending accounts and generous paid time off (PTO).
Anders is a CPA and Advisory firm with approximately 200 partners and staff members. For over 50 years, Anders has been a powerful tax, audit, technology and forensic resource with specialties in a variety of industries. Anders is a Top 10 firm in St. Louis, a Top firm in the Midwest, a Top 125 firm in the United States and a Best Accounting Firm to Work for. Anders has also been designated a Best Place to Work by the St. Louis Business Journal and a Top Workplace by the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. With an award-winning Women’s Initiative, Anders has been honored as a top firm for women by Accounting Today, the St. Louis Business Journal, the Women’s Foundation of St. Louis and the Leading Edge Alliance. Anders also has an affiliate company, Claris Advisors, LLC, a wealth management firm. Anders is a member of the Leading Edge Alliance (LEA), the second largest accounting association in the world. For more information, visit Anders at www.anderscpa.com.