International Education Corporation is the leader in post-secondary career education. Working at our employee-owned company is more than just a great career - its an investment in yourself. Awarded by Orange County Business Journal's as a 2023 Best Places to Work, our mission is to drive personal and community transformation by empowering students to make a positive and enduring life change. We are consistently searching for like-minded compassionate professionals who strive to be the best in their respective fields. Our top candidates share our commitment to helping students build the skills to create a future of which they can be proud.
We are currently seeking a Program Administrator, Dental Assistant Program to join our team in California. In this position you will be responsible for managing, leading and overseeing our Dental Assistant Program with the UEI campuses. You will be responsible for the Dental Assistant Programs curriculum development and revisions, quality of program delivery, regulatory compliance, and effective strategies to meet student outcomes for the Dental Assistant Program.
Essential day-to-day job responsibilities include:
- Complying with applicable federal and state laws and regulations, accreditor standards, and institutional policies and procedures;
- Recruiting, training and developing the assigned program’s managers such as Campus Department Chairs and Campus Program Managers throughout the organization or an assigned region;
- Facilitating recruitment, training, and development of the program faculty members across the organization or an assigned region;
- Auditing program delivery and resources across the organization or an assigned region with a focus on visiting under-performing campuses;
- Auditing documentation and records to ensure compliance with all program relevant laws and regulatory standards;
- Leading curriculum reviews and revisions;
- Leading quarterly Curriculum Committee meetings;
- Reviewing and analyzing student and faculty surveys for the program and preparing action plans to address systemic concerns and feedback gauged through such surveys;
- Monitoring program metrics related to student outcomes for the program to meet the organizational and regulatory benchmarks and goals;
- Serving as the company’s highest level subject matter expert for the program;
- Weekly meetings with the National Director of Programs to discuss program status, project progress and student outcomes