The work environment as well as the intellectual, social, and physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education, Training, Traits
- Must be 21 years of age
- High school diploma or GED required
- Arkansas Beverage Certification required
- Exceptional customer service
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Office Suite with an emphasis in Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint with the ability to learn new programs quickly.
- Knowledge of hospitality practices relative to the entertainment industry and its contractual requirements
- An eye for detail
- Flexibility with hours including early mornings, nights and weekends. Occasional overtime will be required
- Ability to make decisions in a fast-paced work environment
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently as well as with others to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards
- Minimum of 2 years of hospitality experience with basic knowledge of catering and event operations and an emphasis on point of sale execution
- Experience and high standards for large volume cash handling
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on telephone
- Must be able to endure standing or walking for extended periods of time