Education and/or Experience
- Previous hands-on construction experience
- Previous project management experience
- Previous management experience
20-30% of the time
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Must have the ability to write routine reports and correspondence as well as be able to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
Must have the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Demonstrated proficiency with MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and CRM systems. Highly proficient on CAD and Solidworks software. .
- Excellent communicator – phone and email
- Patient and friendly personality - positive attitude
- Strong problem-solving and multi-tasking skills
- Available after-hours for installer and/or customer calls
- Previous customer service experience - comfortable dealing with customer conflicts
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will frequently walk, reach, stretch, climb and use tools. The employee will lift and/or move 50+ pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
Production floor, office setting, and job site. PPE may be required at times.
PlayCore is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.