At Walton Arts Center/Walmart AMP, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay and do their best work. We pride ourselves on bringing the best entertainment to our audiences in Northwest Arkansas, and we know our organization runs on the hard work and dedication of our passionate and creative employees.
Our organizations’ dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is clearly reflected in our values: Relevance; Inclusivity; Sustainability; Excellence. Diversity is a commitment at Walton Arts Center/Walmart AMP. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
The Concessions Zone Supervisor will serve as the initial point of contact for concession staff and will maintain, manage, and execute all duties related to the successful operation of the stand locations in their zone.
Principal Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
- Supervise bartenders, cashiers, and runners
- Communicate all event notes to zone staff including intermission and last call timing
- Oversee multiple stand locations including opening, closing, set up, and break down
- Be present and available in assigned zone to assist with cashier voids, reprints, transfers, and general guest inquiries
- Print and distribute Point of Sale (POS) stand sheet documents
- Verify opening counts, transfers, spoils, and ending stand sheet counts, must also be able to input counts into each stand location
- Receive, count, and inventory all concessions for retail including but not limited to beer, wine, soft drinks, water, liquor mixers, and all snack shack inventory items.
- Support the use of the POS devices during the show and assist staff with POS problem solving
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures