The Fund for Public Health in New York City (FPHNYC) is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that is dedicated to the advancement of the health and well-being of all New Yorkers. To this end, in partnership with the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DOHMH), FPHNYC incubates innovative public health initiatives implemented by DOHMH to advance community health throughout the city. It facilitates partnerships, often new and unconventional, between government and the private sector to develop, test, and launch new initiatives. These collaborations speed the execution of demonstration projects, effect expansion of successful pilot programs, and support rapid implementation to meet the public health needs of individuals, families, and communities across New York City.
The Office of Strategic Operations and Performance Management in the Office of the Chief Operating Officer for the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DOHMH) is responsible for leading and coordinating policy efforts across the agency specific to the various components of health reform. The office also coordinates strategic data projects related to agency operations and analyses for Agency priority initiatives.
Under direction of the Director of Strategic Data Initiatives, the Project Manager/Salesforce Administrator will support the agencys partner management system, Public Health Partners Connect (PHPC), a Salesforce-based system which stores the Agencys partner facing outreach and engagement data. This role will coordinate with agency stakeholders to better understand public health programs in order to design and execute geographic and statistical analyses. Additionally, this Project Manager/Salesforce Administrator will serve as liaison between internal programmatic staff to build and maintain data systems and feeds for PHPC. This system currently supports the Agencys external, partner-facing COVID-19 efforts, with rapid development, deployment and support for new COVID-related initiatives. For this current pandemic, this role will also need to be flexible, and, as needed, gather requirements, build workflows, train users and report results to stakeholders, including senior leadership.
- Maintain current project management tools and processes to track progress of tasks and projects associated with Salesforce.
- Coordinate across the Agency to help support the implementation of Salesforce for external COVID-19 related engagement.
- Communicate with complex business workflows and requirements into a project plan.
- Create and maintain fields, objects, processes, and other functions within Salesforce as needed.
- Assist with keeping up to date on new features and best practices associated with Salesforce.
- Work with public health experts, documenting workflows and translating those workflows in training materials.
- Both independently and collaboratively to support various business units across the agency.
- Working with team members, including those within the emergency Incident Command Structure (ICS), to improve data quality and maintain master data governance over the partner management system.