Who We Are
With a mission to provide world-class healthcare to the underserved Asian community, Rendr is the leading primary care focused, multi-specialty physician group dedicated to serving the Asian population in New York City. Our over 200 providers take care of the health of approximately 200,000 patients at more than 100 clinical offices throughout Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island and Nassau County.
Work Location: Brooklyn, NY
Work Schedule: 5 days per week
Job Position: Registered Nurse
Rendr is seeking a dedicated and compassionate Registered Nurse for our GI practice sites. You will play a crucial role in providing specialized care to patients, working closely with providers and the healthcare team to deliver quality patient care.
- Assist with diagnostic procedures such as endoscopies, colonoscopies, and other GI tests.
- Ensure patient comfort and safety during procedures.
- Preparing patients for procedures and performing IV administration.
- Educate patients and their families about conditions, treatment plans, and post-procedure care.
- Work closely with GI providers and other healthcare professionals to ensure seamless patient care.
- Maintain accurate and detailed patient records, documenting assessments, procedures, and outcomes.
- Adhere to infection control policies and ensure the cleanliness and sterilization of GI equipment and procedure rooms.
- Stay current on GI nursing best practices and ensure compliance with regulatory and organizational standards.
- Other related tasks as assigned by office manager.
- Active Registered Nurse licensed in the state of New York.
- Bi-lingual in speaking English and Mandarin Chinese. (Ability to also speak Cantonese is a plus)
- New grads are welcome to apply!
- BLS certification required, ACLS certification a plus
- Ability to assess and respond to patient needs quickly and effectively.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively interact with patients, families, and other healthcare professionals.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in using EMR systems.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with Company Match
- Annual Nursing Stipend