Who We Are
With a mission to provide world-class healthcare to the underserved Asian community, Rendr is the leading primary care focused, multi-specialty physician group dedicated to serving the Asian population in New York City. Our over 200 providers take care of the health of approximately 200,000 patients at more than 100 clinical offices throughout Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island and Nassau County.
Job Location: Brooklyn and Flushing, NY
Job Type: Part-Time/ Full-Time
As a Community Relations Specialist in our biopsy department, your primary objective will be to enhance the department's visibility within the community and establish strong relationships with external medical practices. The role involves strategic networking, engagement, and collaboration to foster community connections and increase patient referrals to our department.
- Develop and implement strategies to engage with the local community, including patients, healthcare providers, and community organizations.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with medical practices, physicians, and referring healthcare providers to promote our biopsy services.
- Work to increase patient referrals by promoting to external medical professionals about our biopsy department's capabilities, quality of care, and patient benefits.
- Attend local events, conferences, and meetings to network with healthcare professionals and community leaders to raise awareness of our services.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create and distribute promotional materials and campaigns that showcase the biopsy department's strengths.
- Analyze referral trends and gather feedback to make informed adjustments to strategies and identify opportunities for growth.
- Provide regular reports on community relations efforts and referral data to department leadership.
- Associate degree in healthcare administration, public relations, marketing, a related field or equivalent experience.
- 1-3 years of provider outreach or relationship building experience required.
- Medical operations experience is highly preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain professional relationships.
- Understanding of medical terminology and healthcare industry practices.
- Data-driven and results-oriented mindset.
- Effective public speaking and presentation skills.
Full benefits package offered to full-time employees including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- Disability and Life Insurance.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with Company Match
- and more!