As a Software Quality Assurance Automation Engineer you will develop and execute automated test cases for use by the Quality Assurance and Development teams using Selenium and Cucumber with Ruby. This includes regression, feature, enhancement, and CI/CD automated testing for all popular current stable environments, and reporting using ZAPI for JIRA and Confluence. You will own, manage, and deploy Cucumber automation frameworks for testing on Development and Production branches, as well as local feature branches using Docker, Selenium Grid, and Bitbucket.
In addition to the required qualifications and skills found below, we seek individuals who will manage automation framework (Selenium/Cucumber/Ruby on Docker/Selenium Grid, Bitbucket, JIRA and Confluence), develop automated tests, integrate automated tests into development pipeline, and partner with product management, customer service, and others to build product and market knowledge to help drive more effective automated tests reflecting real behavior. You will also be responsible for participating in development scrum for automation on new features, managing reporting of metrics in JIRA and Confluence, train in and educate as needed for automation related tasks, write bug reports, develop test cases and assist in other QA responsibilities as needed.Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience.
Desired Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum of 2-3 years of Software Quality Assurance experience.
- Possess excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Can effectively communicate issues with software and offer proposed solutions.
- Possess thorough knowledge of QA theory and methodology.
- Experience defining and executing different types of software testing.
- Demonstrate excellent abilities in both written and verbal communication, presentation skills, problem solving, and the ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.