We have immediate seasonal openings in our Call Center located in Burlington, VT!
We are looking for part-time and full-time, seasonal SALES & SERVICE SPECIALISTS to provide exceptional customer service to our customers both over the phone and through e-mail. Positions will go thru July 4th.
Currently there are openings for all shifts. There are 6 training times available. You must be available to attend one entire training. ALL training time IS PAID. Training is ON SITE. You will need to complete 1 week of onsite training + 1 week of onsite work – then positions will work remotely after that period. Computer/phone equipment will be provided to you by the company. You must have access to High-Speed Internet. PLEASE NOTE: Positions may return to onsite if/when it is safe to do so.
Day training (40 Hours Training)
- 1 WEEK – FULL DAYS: March 1st thru March 5th (Monday – Friday): 8:30am – 5:00pm
- 1 WEEK – FULL DAYS: March 8th thru March 12th (Monday – Friday): 8:30am – 5:00pm
- 1 WEEK – FULL DAYS: March 15th thru March 19th (Monday – Friday): 8:30am – 5:00pm
- 1 WEEK – EMAIL Training TBD: March 22nd thru March 26th (Monday – Friday)
- 1 WEEK – FULL DAYS: April 5th thru April 9th (Monday – Friday): 8:30am – 5:00pm
Evening training (40 Hours Training)
- 2 WEEKS - EVENINGS: March 22nd thru April 2nd (Monday – Friday): 5:30pm – 9:30pm
- Very flexible scheduling
- Competitive pay
- Huge discount on product
- Amazing culture and the best co-workers
Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll do:
- You’ll master our Windows-based online order entry system. You will navigate quickly and accurately through multiple screens to enter address, product and billing information while talking to a customer on the phone or responding to customer e-mails.
- You’ll be sitting down, either responding to e-mails or taking incoming sales calls close to 100% of the time. Please note: There’s a required sales-as-service element to this job. We do not offer items to customers they neither want nor need. Ever. We do expect that you will ask questions on every call, listen to the answers and make product suggestions that may interest that customer based on what you’ve heard that customer say. We refer to this process as upselling.
- You may take incoming customer service calls. During these calls, you’ll respond with empathy to sometimes upset or distraught customers. You’ll either handle the customer’s questions immediately or pass the call on to a more skilled Specialist. No matter how unhappy the customer may be, and no matter how you may personally feel, you will always treat them compassionately.
- You may spend time off the phone entering mail orders or doing other off-phone work.
- This is a sedentary job. You’ll spend the majority of your time sitting down.