At Walton Arts Center/Walmart AMP, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay and do their best work. We pride ourselves on bringing the best entertainment to our audiences in Northwest Arkansas, and we know our organization runs on the hard work and dedication of our passionate and creative employees.
Our organizations’ dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is clearly reflected in our values: Relevance; Inclusivity; Sustainability; Excellence. Diversity is a commitment at Walton Arts Center/Walmart AMP. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
The position of Catering Coordinator is expected to communicate with clients in person, by email and by phone to discuss the needs of their event, answer any questions they may have, conduct property tours, promote facilities and services, draft contracts, and plan menus. Responding promptly both to new client inquiries and current clients’ requests is vital.
Principal Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
- Work with clients and catering provider to book & plan events, meet client expectations, and provide excellent customer service
- Plan menus while adhering to budgeting
- Create banquet event orders based on the client’s specifications
- Responsible for disseminating all pertinent information to operations and culinary teams
- Coordinate and communicate with appropriate departments to ensure the required services and staff are scheduled per event order specifics
- Ensure room setup is accurate per banquet event order
- Create billing and consumption documents
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures