Job Summary: Responsible for prospecting, soliciting, and originating new clients; with additional responsibilities of managing the overall delivery and advisory process to our clients and prospects. Producers are expected to act as trusted business advisors to their clients and prospects, delivering the best of CAC Specialty resources. In addition, we expect our producers to develop meaningful relationships with strategic centers of influence, identifying relationships that can result in significant lead generation.
The Natural Resources division is the largest industry practice within CAC Specialty, and the ideal candidate for this position will have experience in one or more of the following areas: oil & gas, power & renewable energy, surety bonds.
Duties & Responsibilities: The Producers essential function is to generate new business revenue for CAC Specialty, including working with Account Executives, to assure the clients satisfaction with CAC Specialty deliverables. Key metrics used to evaluate a Producers success at CAC Specialty include:
- Annual new business origination/production
- Annual client retention
- Annual client revenue rollover
- Weighted SFDC pipeline
- Size of renewable book of business
Additional duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Oversee the successful management of CAC Specialty client relationships
- Create cross selling opportunities and strategies
- Identify new opportunities by assessing the ongoing risk profiles of your clients and prospects
- Work closely with the product resource teams to assure the successful delivery of CAC Specialtys solutions to clients and prospects
- Other duties as assigned