At Walton Arts Center/Walmart AMP, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay and do their best work. We pride ourselves on bringing the best entertainment to our audiences in Northwest Arkansas, and we know our organization runs on the hard work and dedication of our passionate and creative employees.
Our organizations’ dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is clearly reflected in our values: Relevance; Inclusivity; Sustainability; Excellence. Diversity is a commitment at Walton Arts Center/Walmart AMP. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
The Bartender prepares and serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to customers’ requests, including pouring beer & wine as well as preparing mixed. Accurate cash handing and recipe adherence is essential.
Principal Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
- Greet customers in a friendly manner and fulfill orders per their requests
- Mix and serve both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Adhere to recipe measurements and quantities while using the assigned measuring tools
- Adhere to all ABC and AMP alcohol service policies and safe drinking guidelines including checking patrons' identification and alcohol cut off procedures
- Process cash and credit card transactions while following cash handling policies
- Set up and break down workstations including cleaning and sanitizing
- Take beginning and ending inventory counts and ensure product is stocked to appropriate levels
- Safeguard the security of company assets
- Provide excellent customer service and anticipate guests needs
- Maintain a positive attitude toward patrons, co-workers, and vendors.
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures