At Walton Arts Center/Walmart AMP, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay and do their best work. We pride ourselves on bringing the best entertainment to our audiences in Northwest Arkansas, and we know our organization runs on the hard work and dedication of our passionate and creative employees.
Our organizations’ dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is clearly reflected in our values: Relevance; Inclusivity; Sustainability; Excellence. Diversity is a commitment at Walton Arts Center/Walmart AMP. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
The Usher / Ticket Taker / Greeter serves as a member of the Front of House Team facilitating and enriching patrons’ experiences by providing excellent customer service, assisting patrons with any questions or concerns that arise, and ensuring a sense of safety and security while attending our events.
Principal Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
- Welcome patrons upon entrance
- Check tickets and provide guidance to seats
- Show patrons where to find exits, bathrooms, and concession stands
- Ensure all patrons adhere to safety guidelines
- Answer various patron questions
- Handle suggestions & complaints politely & respectfully
- Aid patrons with special needs
- Provide excellent customer service to all patrons
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures