We are looking for someone who will provide leadership and vision to keep our cloud infrastructure compliant, reliable, secure, and scalable while keeping costs in line. Here at, we have a hybrid, multi-cloud infrastructure that supports our internal operations and that of our customers. The infrastructure runs mission critical applications that benefit millions of consumers across the country. The candidate will be expected to play a large role in building a roadmap that adopts modern trends and technologies that are relevant and proven.
To be successful in this role, you must have a strong technical background and a passion and proven track record for building and scaling modern infrastructure in cloud environments in high-performing production operations and DevOps teams.
Your responsibilities include:
· Develop and implement a strategic roadmap for the company's hybrid cloud infrastructure, including both public cloud and on-premises data centers.
· Build and manage a team of DevOps and Networking engineers to ensure the infrastructure is stable and high performing.
· Establish and maintain policies and procedures for the company's hybrid cloud operations.
· Ensure the stability, scalability, and security of the company's technology platforms and environments.
· Drive production incident management, coordinate and drive debugging production issues.
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including development and QA, to ensure alignment on hybrid cloud initiatives and priorities.
· Develop and manage the hybrid cloud budget, including vendor management and cost optimization initiatives.
· Identify and implement process improvements to increase operational efficiency and productivity.
· Stay up to date with emerging technologies and industry trends to inform the company's hybrid cloud roadmap.