Function as Executive Assistant for Administration, Advancement and the Kidney Foundation. The Executive Assistant will provide a wide range of daily support for these areas. It will assist the CEO and COO/CFO in their daily responsibilities. Primary operator/maintainer of organization’s developmental/fund raising software. They will implement effective working systems and processes to enhance fundraising efforts and nurture a positive relationship between ConnectLife, Kidney Foundation of WNY and its’ constituents.
Essential Job Functions:
- Supports the daily activities of the corporate/administrative office.
- Routinely review Board composition and supporting organizational documents such as Bylaws. Suggest changes/updates as necessary
- Make a proactive effort to stay informed and up-to-date regarding changes in requirements for Board or Bylaws
- Books and coordinates meetings and activities of the Board of Directors and sub-committees of the Board. Book and coordinate all business related travel for all departments
- Primary point of contact for development/fund raising software, including data entry. Reviews/examines donor relationships and activity to suggest/increase likelihood of continued contributions.
- Supports fundraising meetings by assisting in scheduling and facilitating timely follow-up.
- Prepares all gift acknowledgements, including receipts, thank you letters, pledge statements and reports.
- Accepts registrations for Kidney Foundation of WNY workshops, screenings and events. Communicates with event registrants to confirm reservations and solicit additional attendance information as needed.
- Creates online registration and donation forms in donor data bases and other platforms for events and fundraising campaigns.
- Coordinates the formatting, typing, maintenance and archiving of all organizational policy and procedure manuals and forms.
- Takes, transcribes, and distributes minutes of meetings, as assigned.
- Opens and distributes incoming administrative mail. Directs as necessary. Codes and approves invoices for payment.
- Maintain all administrative records and correspondence.
- Assist with the planning and implementation of special office events and activities.