Recovery Network of Programs, Inc. (RNP), is a private, non-profit, social service agency which has been serving the Greater Bridgeport Community and Fairfield County area since 1972. RNP is dedicated to helping those living with substance use, mental health disorders, and homelessness. Our mission is to restore hope, health, and wellbeing for individuals and families in a recovery environment that embraces compassion, dignity, and respect.
Kinsella Treatment Center (KTC) also provides individuals with the option of a three-month methadone detoxification program. The six-month ambulatory detoxification program is available for persons with a history of opiate abuse who desire to be substance free in a shorter period of time.Physicians, psychiatrists, and nurses are available for consultation upon request. Individual counseling to address drug use/abuse, personal/family, employment, health, and legal issues is provided, and group or family counseling is offered to those who voluntarily seek additional support.
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm OR 6am - 2pm (occasional Saturdays required)
- Conducts screening, intake, orientation and assessment of clients to obtain information concerning substance abuse, mental health, medical history or other pertinent information.
- Implements therapeutic treatment using approved methods of planning, case management and crisis intervention to assist clients in overcoming substance abuse and mental health disorders as well as other problems.
- Utilizes evidence-based theories and techniques to effectively counsel individuals, groups and families.
- Actively engages in the role of group facilitator and promotes group process.
- Integrates discharge planning throughout the treatment process including the beginning, middle and termination phases of treatment.
- Consults with medical doctor or other specialists concerning recovery plan and amends plan as directed and in collaboration with client served.
- Provides information and education to individuals, groups and families concerning co-occurring issues.
- Refers clients to supportive services to compliment treatment and counseling.
- Prepares and maintains quality clinical records for assigned caseload and issues accurate and timely reports as requested.
- Assumes all other appropriate duties as deemed necessary by the supervisor.
MATS IOP Track Development:
- Develop and implement an IOP track exiting MATS clients, to be delivered directly at the MATS clinics, by taking RNP’s established IOP methodologies and adapting them for the needs of the MATS population.
- All duties listed above will be performed for your caseload