At Walton Arts Center/Walmart AMP, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay and do their best work. We pride ourselves on bringing the best entertainment to our audiences in Northwest Arkansas, and we know our organization runs on the hard work and dedication of our passionate and creative employees.
Our organizations’ dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is clearly reflected in our values: Relevance; Inclusivity; Sustainability; Excellence. Diversity is a commitment at Walton Arts Center/Walmart AMP. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
Snack Shack Attendants will execute set up of the space to prepare for serving patrons, ensure excellent customer service throughout the event, and handle cleanup and shut down of the space post-event.
Principal Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
- Execute set up of Snack Shack prior to each show.
- Ensure stock quantities throughout the event and anticipate/replenish shortages before they occur.
- Maintain professional demeanor at all times.
- Work closely with Food & Beverage department to ensure a pleasant experience for all patrons.
- Never approach or speak to an artist/musician, ask for autographs, take pictures or audio recordings, or touch equipment that belongs to an artist
- Maintain security and safety requirements as defined by operations guidelines.
- Maintain professional working relationships with teammates, fellow staff members from other departments, vendors, patrons, and tenants of leased spaces.
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures