- At least three years of experience in a system engineering role
- At least two years of experience administering Microsoft SQL Server environments and databases, and specifically Always-on Availability Groups
- Advanced, demonstrated experience with multi-node/multi-instance SQL Clusters
- Proficient working knowledge of the SQL Language
- Demonstrated understanding and implementation of security and data protection
- A general understanding of virtualization (VMware, ESXi, Nutanix, etc.)
- Demonstrated capability to perform job responsibilities through three (3) years of previous work and/or a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline
- Ability to work autonomously and with others
- Passionate about: documentation, data security, change management, diagramming, continuous learning, measuring results and learning from them, cost control, clear and concise communication (oral and written), building relationships and trust with team members, and efficient time management.
Icing on the cake:
- Experience with virtual SQL servers
- Managing Microsoft Server/Active Directory environments
- Managing Linux server environments, specifically centos
- Application Management, such as JBOSS or other middleware
Why join us?
- Professional, family atmosphere where we WORK-PLAY-GIVE.
- Named a Training Top 125 Winner for 2019
- Relaxed dress code, flexible work hours and ability to work from home
- Coffee shop and brewery on campus with food trucks visiting multiple times a week for lunch
- Employee appreciation events throughout the year
- Ample opportunities to give back to the community
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits for employees and/or families
- Company-paid life insurance and long-term disability coverage
- Company-sponsored 401(k) plan with generous company match
- Named a “Best Places to Work in Collections” for the last 11 years
- Employee wellness program
- Traffic in Rock Hill is much better than Charlotte!
- Downtown Rock Hill is quickly becoming an exciting place to work
- Paid volunteer time for mentorship in select local schools as well as numerous volunteer opportunities with non-profit organizations throughout our community
- Ability to donate through payroll deduction to the WF Fund which goes to several non-profit organizations selected by employees.
Williams and Fudge, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.