We are looking for a talented, hardworking and detail-oriented individuals for our part-time Universal Banker position at Overland Park, KS location from 11am - 4pm!
At Core Bank, Universal Bankers are passionate - they want nothing more than to offer customers (and potential customers) a banking experience that will delight and surprise.
A Universal Banker's responsibilities include:
- Process banking transactions accurately and efficiently
- Opening, closing and performing maintenance on accounts
- Exceed client service expectations whether in person or on the phone
- Assist Treasury Services and Lenders
- Be well versed in Core Bank's products and services in order to assist clients
- handle customer concerns and resolve issues with one call or visit
- Building relationships with customers by identifying needs and offering solutions
- Maintaining client financial privacy
- Abide by all internal controls including cash security and check cashing procedures
- Actively seek opportunities to educate an individual, client and non-client alike, around Core Bank's products and services. Be aware of opportunities to refer customers and/or prospects to the appropriate bank employee
- Maintain the front of the office, to include ordering supplies, scheduling of meeting rooms, delivering and picking up mail
- Other duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee may be assigned