- Must be able to pass any safety & sanitation validation &/or testing.
- Ability to maintain calm demeanor in a fast paced, high intensity environment.
- Wear proper dress code attire.
- Organizational skills.
- Multi-task oriented.
- Knowledge of workplace safety procedures.
- Team player, reliable, responsible, friendly demeanor.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lifts and carries up to 70 lbs. up to 20 times a shift, places on high shelves and freezers.
- Frequent bending and stooping.
- Use of hands required 100% of time.
- Stands, moves, & walks all of 6-8 hour shift.
- Must be able to hear other personnel request in the midst of loud background noise.
- Must be able to read, organize and execute all prep lists.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The working condition can be a very fast paced environment at times.
- Works frequently in a hot and damp environment.
- Hazards include, but limited to; cuts from broken glasses, metal cans, & knives. Potential burns, slipping, & tripping hazards.
- May work with hot, cold, and hazardous equipment.
- The noise level is moderate to loud.
- Hectic work environment with occasional periods of big workloads.
- May be required to work evenings, weekends and/or holidays.