- Bachelors degree in Accounting required
- CPA or CPA candidate
- Strong analytical and mathematical abilities
- Understanding of audit and attest services
- Knowledge of FASB standards, GAAP and GAAS
- Microsoft Office proficiency including Excel and Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service oriented with ability to interact at all levels of management
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong organization and detail orientation skills
We encourage employee development and offer an attractive compensation and benefits package, including 401(k) plan, health/dental and life insurance, flexible spending accounts, paid time off (PTO), and assistance with personal computer purchases.
All applicants for this position must be authorized to work in the United States now and in the future without requiring sponsorship.
For over 50 years, Anders has delivered full-service accounting, tax, audit and advisory services to growth-oriented companies, organizations and individuals. Every day, our partners and staff serve as a catalyst for those striving to achieve their highest potential, and carry this mentality on to our clients and community. Ranked #104 on Accounting Today’s List of Top Accounting Firms and a Firm to Watch, Anders is a member firm of the Leading Edge Alliance (LEA), one of the largest international associations of independent accounting firms. For more information on Anders, visit anderscpa.com and follow on us Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram: @AndersCPA