- Bachelors degree in Accounting required
- CPA or CPA candidate
- Strong analytical and mathematical abilities
- Understanding of audit and attest services
- Knowledge of FASB standards, GAAP and GAAS
- Microsoft Office proficiency including Excel and Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service oriented with ability to interact at all levels of management
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong organization and detail orientation skills
Anders offers extensive employee development opportunities as well as an attractive compensation and benefits package, including 401(k) plan, health/dental and life insurance, flexible spending accounts and generous paid time off (PTO).
Anders is a CPA and Advisory firm with approximately 200 partners and staff members. For over 50 years, Anders has been a powerful tax, audit, technology and forensic resource with specialties in a variety of industries. Anders is a Top 10 firm in St. Louis, a Top firm in the Midwest, a Top 125 firm in the United States and a Best Accounting Firm to Work for. Anders has also been designated a Best Place to Work by the St. Louis Business Journal and a Top Workplace by the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. With an award-winning Women’s Initiative, Anders has been honored as a top firm for women by Accounting Today, the St. Louis Business Journal, the Women’s Foundation of St. Louis and the Leading Edge Alliance. Anders also has an affiliate company, Claris Advisors, LLC, a wealth management firm. Anders is a member of the Leading Edge Alliance (LEA), the second largest accounting association in the world. For more information, visit Anders at www.anderscpa.com.