At Walton Arts Center/Walmart AMP, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay and do their best work. We pride ourselves on bringing the best entertainment to our audiences in Northwest Arkansas, and we know our organization runs on the hard work and dedication of our passionate and creative employees.
Our organizations’ dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is clearly reflected in our values: Relevance; Inclusivity; Sustainability; Excellence. Diversity is a commitment at Walton Arts Center/Walmart AMP. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
This position is responsible for providing exemplary customer service to our patrons while representing the organizational mission and brand of Walton Arts Center and Walmart AMP. Primary duties include providing information and selling and printing tickets for Walmart AMP, Walton Arts Center, and other partner organizations. Event Ticket Representatives are expected to work an entire shift of at least 5 hours at the Walmart AMP box office.
Principal Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
- Sell, process, and print tickets.
- Help solve ticketing issues.
- Maintain the highest levels of accuracy with regard to all ticket-related and financial transactions.
- Maintain cash drawers with appropriate change.
- Maintain clean database through patron merges and up to date patron information.
- Provide excellent customer service to all patrons and act as an information resource regarding programming.
- Work to communicate organizational mission and reinforce the organization’s brand.
- Communicate Box Office and organizational policies to patrons.
- Represent Walton Arts Center / Walmart AMP at both on and off-site events, as requested.
- Check and return phone messages.
- Keep box office space clean and clear of clutter.
- Maintain professional working relationships with teammates, fellow staff members from other departments, vendors, patrons, and tenants of leased spaces.
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures