Do you have a talent for crafting compelling messages that engage an audience? Are you eager to bring your strategic marketing ideas to support a team of smart, curious people on a mission to deliver world-changing research? Be the voice of impact and strategy as our Marketing Director by guiding the marketing team at our growing company.
As Marketing Director, you will organize and own all aspects of marketing Integral Molecular’s scientific platforms and services (no scientific experience required). This is a key leadership role that requires collaboration to determine the right marketing strategy for each product line, managing the team to implement each campaign, and evaluation of results to guide continuous improvement.
If you are eager to make a difference and be part of an organization that values your enterprising spirit, we welcome you to join our team. We are a stable 20 year old company with the innovation and energy of a startup. We are proud to be a company that values its people, with an inclusive culture where employees feel valued and belong.
What you will gain from working at Integral Molecular:
- Make an impact. Your skills are valued here and will enable world-changing products, services, and technologies in biomedical research to impact human health (no experience in the industry needed).
- Launch new products. Be the first to envision the customer journey and how we can enable our customers’ goals in bringing therapeutics to patients.
- Define your career pathway. Whether you’re seeking growth, a stable work-life balance, or flexibility, our culture supports you first. Because when you succeed, your team succeeds, and the company succeeds.
- Work and thrive in a friendly, fun, and supportive environment in the heart of Philadelphia’s biotech ecosystem with a flexible, hybrid schedule to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
What you will do at Integral Molecular:
- Lead a dynamic team of creative marketing professionals to develop campaign strategies, create new marketing assets, and launch new product lines
- Plan timelines (Monday.com) and implement strategies for the execution of web, SEO/SEM, technology (HubSpot/Salesforce), and multi-channel campaigns
- Develop messaging that makes it easy for our customers to understand the unique advantages of our technology-based products and services
- Evaluate marketing campaign performance covering company visibility, lead generation, and product sales
- Collaborate with smart, fun, passionate colleagues, product managers, and scientists who share a commitment to improving human health
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with a track record of implementing multi-channel marketing campaigns
- People-centered management experience with a demonstrated history of advancing into supervisory and strategic roles
- Proven leadership experience collaborating with stakeholders, managing projects, and organizing teams
- Experience marketing B2B or technology-based products is a plus but not required
- Experience in science or scientific communications is a plus but not required
If you find this position appealing, please submit a resume, portfolio, and cover letter that outlines your interest in our company, experience, and salary expectations.