The Mortgage Consultant - Comsumer Direst will work with clients who are ready to make a home purchase or refinance. We do all of the marketing and lead generation for you. You will be responsible for originating mortgage loans, working with borrowers to ensure they acquire the loan product best suited to their situation, overseeing the timely and accurate completion and processing of all loan documentation. You will work with a volume of clients, and have a high degree of visibility for On Q in the marketplace. Commission-based position.
WHAT YOU'LL DO HERE
- Registered and maintains active, On-Q sponsored registration in the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLSR) and has been assigned a unique identification number in compliance with SAFE Act
- Meets and maintains all licensing requirements including continuing education
- Interviews and pre-qualifies prospective borrowers
- Originates mortgage loans in compliance with On Q requirements and federal and local regulations
- Works with customers by providing best loan solution for each customer, providing continual updates and advice throughout process
- Analyzes detailed financial and credit data, matching customer needs with appropriate loan program and level of risk
- Negotiates terms and conditions of loans with customers
- Promptly respond to leads generated by On Q and provide excellent customer service to call potential clients
- Complies with all disclosure requirements and timeframes
- Prepares reports and documentation
- Other duties as assigned
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Competitive base salary.
- Opportunity to work remotely.
- 401(K) Plans & company match*.
- Generous PTO & Observed Paid Holidays.
- Employee Loan Program.
- Employee Referral Program.
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave.
- Comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental & Vision.
- Supplementary benefits: Voluntary Life, AD&D, LTD & STD.
- Company-Sponsored Life, AD&D and LTD.
- Wellness Program, Pet Insurance & Corporate Discount Program.
- Diverse and inclusive atmosphere!
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
Education & Experience:
- High School Degree or GED
- Preferred Multi-State Mortgage Sale experience
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities:
- Focus on customer service and relationships with all clients
- Proven sales, prospecting and negotiating skills
- Ability to thoroughly comprehend underwriting guidelines, as well as programs, policies and procedures
- Thorough understanding of real estate appraisals, title reports and real estate transactions; ability to interpret documents and reports
- Ability to clearly communicate loan terms, features and benefits to consumers and business partners
- Ability to meet minimum production requirements
Licenses and Certifications:
- Must be NMLS Certified
- SAFE registration required at time of employment
- Highly motivated, professional, desire to be the best
- Must be knowledgeable about and stay in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Competent math skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy is a must
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
We live and breathe our core values: Support, Collaboration, Innovation, Fast-Paced & Pride! Our success over the past decade is largely due to our vision to hire the BEST people in the industry. Is that you? If so, JOIN OUR TEAM!
On Q Financial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity. We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, non-binary, veterans & individuals with disabilities to apply. Diversity and inclusion are vital to fulfilling our Mission to simplify the mortgage process to make the dream of home ownership a reality—for everyone.
Our Multicultural platforms are disrupting the industry which is only made possible by our diverse, unique, and inclusive family. THE DREAM IS INCLUSIVE!