Who We Are
Led by highly successful physician executives with a mission to improve health care quality for underserved populations, Rendr is a primary care driven multi-specialty medical group serving approximately 200,000+ patients through its 90+ locations in Staten Island, Brooklyn, Manhattan, and Queens.
Reports To: Site Manager
Location: Various locations available across Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Queens
Salary range: $18 to $23
Medical Assistant: Eye Office
Full Job Description
- Work in outpatient office setting with Ophthalmologist (MD) and Optometrist (OD)
- Be part of larger RENDR medical organization
- Excellent opportunity for prospective medical and PA students to gain additional clinical experience. Opportunity to receive letter of recommendation for graduate school application.
- No experience necessary, you will be taught the necessary skills, but important to have good people skills, eager to learn, and willing to work hard.
- Need to be fluent in Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese)
- Assist doctors with charting by electronic medical records, responsible for directing patients in an efficient manner and optimizing clinical flow of patients
- Check vision, eye pressure, history of present illness and take photos
- Working with front desk personnel to schedule appointments and other clerical duties that involve electronic medical records
- Bilingual in English and Chinese required
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong sense of accountability
- Dedication to patient satisfaction and safety
- Adaptability and flexibility able to work in different offices
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage competing priorities