We presently have an employment opportunity for a Shop Manager in one of our operations. In this new role, the Shop Manager oversees the work of technicians, tackles difficult automotive diagnostic problems, enforces safety procedures, is in constant communication with Toyota/Lexus and has excellent communication skills all in an effort to maintain an efficient and smooth running shop.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
- Provides assistance and support to service Technicians diagnosing and repairing vehicles.
- Maintains maximum shop efficiency and productivity.
- Maintains a high level of Lexus technical knowledge.
- Maintains a high level of “Fix it right the first time”.
- Performs random quality checks on work performed by Technicians.
- Communicates consistently with Lexus via conference calls with FTS, DSM and technical support line.
- Advanced manufacturer’s training.
- ASE and manufacturer’s Master Certifications
- Must maintain factory required training as well as local licensing requirements.
- Excellent organizational and managerial skills.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Prior experience managing a staff of at least 20 employees.
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a thorough drug and background screening to include MVR. Bean Automotive Group is an equal opportunity and drug free employer. All aspects of consideration for employment and employment with the Company are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.