SleepQuest, Inc. is an expanding National Health Services Company focused on Sleep Related Breathing Disorders. We have provided sleep care services for over 20 years with a comprehensive "continuum of care" that includes diagnostic sleep testing, titrations, and CPAP treatment for obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA).
We are currently seeking Medical Intake Coordinators to join our dynamic and fast-growing Intake department.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· The intake of all referrals for Diagnostic Sleep Studies, Unattended Titration Studies, PAP, and new Supply patients
· Receive all fax documentation for all SleepQuest locations
· Re-distribute non-referral and ongoing supply referral information to appropriate staff via email
· Enter all new patients into Brightree Medical software the day received
- Accurately enter all patient demographics
- Select appropriate Branch based on incoming fax number
- Start notes for type of Referral
- Call patient to inform them of the referral from their physician and gather any missing patient information
· Determine completeness of documentation
- Ensure prescription has all necessary elements
- Confirm all pages of the required documentation have been received
- Confirm the patient meets their insurance company’s medical policy for the service or DME being ordered
- If any documents are missing or additional information is needed, the Intake Coordinator will contact the referring MD’s office and/or the patient to obtain the records
· Enter all new Sales Orders into Brightree Medical Software
· Answer phone calls from patients and answer questions regarding the referral process and status updates
· Respond to patient email inquiries
· High School Diploma
· Minimum 1 Year Intake Experience
SleepQuest offers competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package, to include Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance coverage, a 401k program, vacation/holiday pay, and stock options.