As the Funding Specialist, you'll be primarily responsible for the daily coordination of wire requests for national closings and correspondent purchases. This role creates a control framework between the Closing Department and Warehouse Lenders by servicing as an intermediary. You will also provide additional support to the closing departments as needed to meet closing deadlines. You will lead On Q’s Warehouse Optimization.
Additionally, you will work with Treasury/Finance departments to help process Government insurance payments, assist with loan transaction research, and supports Post Production and Secondary Marketing in various capacities. You will establish and maintain enterprise-wide standards and oversees Funding processes, procedures and protocol, leading a proactive high controlled environment.
WHAT YOU'LL DO HERE
- Warehouse optimization processing
- Funding automation
- Warehouse Lender and Closing Department liaison
- Verification of wire instructions, reconcile loan before wire is sent to ensure accuracy;
- Clearing of OFAC hits and seeking approval of title agents/wire instructions with Warehouse Lenders
- Payment and tracking of UFMIP/VA funding fees, and Conventional MIP
- Monitor and record daily curtailments
- Monitor and record agency extensions and pair-offs
- Coordinate escrow holdback tracking with Post-Closing
- Assist Construction Loan Modification
- Liase outsourced Treasury team to ensure proper upload and reconciliation of purchase advices
- Paydown Warehouse Lines with purchase proceeds
- Tracking and processing of refunds from government agencies
- Processing return wires
- Post Production and Secondary Marketing support with Loan Sales and other duties
- Policies and procedures
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Competitive base salary.
- Opportunity to work remotely.
- 401(K) Plans & company match*.
- Generous PTO & Observed Paid Holidays.
- Employee Loan Program.
- Comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental & Vision.
- Supplementary benefits: Voluntary Life, AD&D, LTD & STD.
- Company-Sponsored Life, AD&D and LTD.
- Wellness Program, Pet Insurance & Corporate Discount Program.
- Diverse and inclusive atmosphere!
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree or related experience.
- 5+ Years’ mortgage experience minimum.
- Proven ability to work in a high paced environment, driving for growth and customer satisfaction.
- Collaborative and proactive communication; Business relationship-driven.
- Must be pro-active.
- Excellent organization, time management, and attention-to-detail abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a focus on customer service.
- Embraces On Q’s core values of innovation, collaboration, moving fast and simplifying
- Must be a team player.
We live and breathe our core values: Support, Collaboration, Innovation, Fast-Paced & Pride! Our success over the past decade is largely due to our vision to hire the BEST people in the industry. Is that you? If so, JOIN OUR TEAM!
On Q Financial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity. We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, non-binary, veterans & individuals with disabilities to apply. Diversity and inclusion are vital to fulfilling our Mission to simplify the mortgage process to make the dream of home ownership a reality—for everyone.
Our Multicultural platforms are disrupting the industry which is only made possible by our diverse, unique, and inclusive family. THE DREAM IS INCLUSIVE!