- B.A. or B.S. Degree required with relevant (operations, business) field of study preferred.
- 5+ years of leadership and relevant purchasing experience preferred.
- Inquisitive, detail-oriented with strong quantitative analytical skills and an innovative approach to problem solving required.
- Excellent computer and spreadsheet abilities and experience preferred.
- Experience with Builder MT, Sales Simplicity and Timberline system preferred.
- Strong written communication and presentation skills required.
- Highly organized, “can do”, cross functional leader required.
Please visit our website at OTOWjobs.com for an additional list of additional exciting job opportunities!
On Top of the World Communities provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, OTOW will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. On Top of the World Communities is a Drug-free work place.