We presently have an employment opportunity for a Porter in one of our operations. In this new role, the Porter is responsible for receiving the customer’s vehicle and transporting it to the shop for repairs by the Technicians and returning it to the customer upon completion.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
- Move vehicles from the service drive to the shop or service parking lot.
- Move vehicles to the service drive for customer delivery.
- Wash vehicles.
- Maintain the service drive and parking lot clean.
- Ensure that vehicles are safely secured in the event of an impending hurricane or other severe weather condition that could adversely affect the dealership’s vehicle inventory.
- Ensure that vehicles are parked in assigned areas. Make sure that all vehicles are locked and all keys are marked and put away correctly.
- Must have a valid and unrestricted driver’s license with no Type A violations in the last three years based on violation date, a maximum of two Type B violations in the last two years based on violation date and must be able to drive vehicles with a manual transmission.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Ability to read, communicate and comprehend simple instructions effectively.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one and two step instructions.
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a thorough drug and background screening to include MVR. Bean Automotive Group is an equal opportunity and drug free employer. All aspects of consideration for employment and employment with the Company are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
Your employment with Bean Management LLC, Kendall Imports LLC, or West Kendall Imports LLC, and GFB Enterprises LLC (collectively referred to as the “Bean Automotive Group”) is a voluntary one and is subject to termination by you or the Bean Automotive Group at will, with or without cause, and with or without notice, at any time. Nothing in these policies shall be interpreted to be in conflict with or to eliminate or modify in any way the employment-at-will status of the Bean Automotive Group’s employees. This policy of employment-at-will may not be modified by any employee and shall not be modified in any publication or document. This document is not intended to be a contract of employment and is subject to change at Management’s discretion.