The InterMed Group is a technology management company fulfilling the needs of our customers for over 20 years. InterMed sells and services biomedical equipment for clients across the country and is growing quickly. As a result, InterMed is on the search for an experienced Marketing Coordinator for our corporate office in the Alachua, Fl area.
At The InterMed Group, marketing is about understanding people and building awareness about how our products/services can satisfy their needs. We’re looking for an experienced and versatile marketing coordinator who is hungry to do this and more. Our ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing campaigns while collaborating with various teams for success. He/she will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategies, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs.
The Marketing Manager will work directly with the VP of Sales and Marketing, Sales Team and other executives providing administrative and technical support. This position will work closely with Sales to generate information for prospective clients. Develop, maintain and deliver key reports necessary to drive and manages the sales team. A key function will be marketing support through social media and trade shows.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments.
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration.
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies.
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics.
- Create emails, marketing campaigns, and website to test and evolve lead nurturing tactics.
- Creation of focused videos for internal and external customers for value propositions.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Working in partnership with the sales team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Manage content and updates for the customer and internal touchpoints, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Identify the effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets