Master degree in behavioral health services. Two (2) years of supervisory experience in the substance abuse, mental health areas and co-occurring experience required.
- A passion for helping others.
- DARC certification preferred.
- Knowledge of principles and techniques of counseling.
- Knowledge of community resources & the ability to establish and maintain cooperative professional relationships.
- Knowledge of the physical, psychological, and social economic effects of substance abuse, homelessness, medical & mental health issues.
- Ability to gather, analyze and evaluate information pertinent to the care of clients.
- Experience working with electronic health record (EHR) software strongly preferred.
- Considerable knowledge of federal and state laws and regulations regarding client confidentiality.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to project a professional image.
Masters Level Degree in social work, counseling, psychology or related field. License or License eligible strongly preferred (LADC, LCSW, LMFT, LPC). Valid CT drivers' license will be required if duties involve transporting clients using RNP vehicles.
Benefits(for full time employees):
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Flexible Healthcare or Dependent Care accounts or Health Savings Account
- Generous employer contribution provided for annual healthcare expenses
- Basic Life insurance at no cost to employee
- Generous Paid Time Off as well as14 Holidays and Birthday off
- Retirement plan- 403b with discretionary employer contribution
- Tuition, License and Certification Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Optional voluntary insurance for short-term and long-term disability
Recovery Network of Programs, Inc.
2 Trap Falls Rd. Suite 405, Shelton, CT 06484
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.