At Walton Arts Center/Walmart AMP, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay and do their best work. We pride ourselves on bringing the best entertainment to our audiences in Northwest Arkansas, and we know our organization runs on the hard work and dedication of our passionate and creative employees.
Our organizations’ dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is clearly reflected in our values: Relevance; Inclusivity; Sustainability; Excellence. Diversity is a commitment at Walton Arts Center/Walmart AMP. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
Ticket Representatives are responsible for providing exemplary customer service to our patrons. Primary duties include providing information and selling and printing tickets for Walmart AMP, Walton Arts Center, and other partner organizations. Full Time Ticket Representatives will be scheduled to work both during regular daytime box office hours as well as during shows and events, which will include both night and weekend shifts. Ticket Representatives work to communicate and reinforce our organizational mission and brand and will represent the Walton Arts Center and Walmart AMP at various shows, performances, and events – both on campus and off, as requested
Principal Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
- Answer phone calls in a timely manner and provide excellent customer service to all patrons
- Serve as an information resource to patrons regarding shows, events, and policies while working to communicate our organizational mission and reinforce the organization’s brand.
- Monitor and respond to patron voicemails and emails
- Transfer non-ticketing calls to the appropriate person/department
- Monitor email for latest information regarding Walton Arts Center and Walmart AMP events, as well as other local area events
- Sell, process, and print tickets.
- Solve ticketing issues while maintaining a positive and friendly demeanor
- Act as shift lead and department point of contact during events as assigned by box office manager
- Maintain the highest levels of accuracy with regard to all ticket-related and financial transactions.
- Maintain cash drawers with appropriate change.
- Maintain clean database through patron merges and up to date patron information.
- Keep box office space clean and clear of clutter.
- Represent Walton Arts Center / Walmart AMP at both on and off-site events, as requested.
- Maintain professional working relationships with teammates, fellow staff members from other departments, vendors, patrons, and tenants of leased spaces.
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor for which the employee is qualified and physically able to perform with reasonable accommodations