WHAT YOU'LL DO HERE
- Enter and update LOS to monitor pipeline, keep accurate and timely; working with MCs/Processing.
- Confirm lock is accurate and correct as needed.
- Scan documentation as needed into Encompass.
- Prepare and/or Reviews Closing Disclosures.
- Prepare Loan Documents for loan closing, ensuring all data needed is included and forward to appropriate parties.
- Confirm employment verification within specified time-frame prior to closing.
- Review Closing Disclosures when received and makes necessary corrections.
- Review loan package for any errors; communicates with Title, Processor or MC to resolve issues prior to funding.
- Review all open conditions for completion.
- Balance and confirm with Title after all funding conditions are met and signed off.
- Order warehouse wire as appropriate for individual loan; send confirmation to all parties once wire is completed in warehouse.
- Update LOS (Encompass) to fund and close loan.
- Transfer completed file to Post-Closing.
- Other duties as assigned.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Competitive base salary & incentive program.
- Opportunity to work remotely.
- 401(K) Plans & match*.
- 15 days PTO (to start) & Observed Paid Holidays.
- Employee Loan Program.
- Comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental & Vision.
- Supplementary benefits: Voluntary Life, AD&D, LTD & STD.
- Company-Sponsored Life, AD&D and LTD.
- Wellness Program, Pet Insurance & Corporate Discount Program.
- Diverse and inclusive atmosphere!
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
Education & Experience:
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years recent experience closing/funding residential mortgage loans.
- Proven ability to fund a minimum of 40 loans per month.
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities:
- FHA/VA/BOND experience preferred.
- Strong understanding of LE, CD, TIL and RESPA rules.
- Ability to build strong relationships with Loan Officers, production, processing, underwriting, and other internal and external partners.
- Ability to prepare and review loans documents with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret business documents, procedural guidelines and government regulations.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts and to apply math concepts.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities to meet closing dates.
- Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions and to solve problems with variables.
- Must be pro-active.
- Excellent organization, time management and attention-to-detail abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with focus on customer service.
- Must be a team player.
We live and breathe our core values: Support, Collaboration, Innovation, Fast-Paced & Pride! Our success over the past decade is largely due to our vision to hire the BEST people in the industry. Is that you? If so, JOIN OUR TEAM!
On Q Financial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity. We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, non-binary, veterans & individuals with disabilities to apply. Diversity and inclusion are vital to fulfilling our Mission to simplify the mortgage process to make the dream of homeownership a reality for everyone.
Our Multicultural platforms are disrupting the industry which is only made possible by our diverse, unique, and inclusive family. THE DREAM IS INCLUSIVE!