DTiQ is the world’s leading provider of intelligent video-based surveillance and loss prevention services.
With over 20 years of service, enhancing over 8 million consumer experiences daily; DTiQ has over 45,000 customers including corporations and/or franchisees such as Adidas, Burger King, Hard Rock Café, KFC, McDonald’s, US Polo, and Yankee Candle to name a few.
DTiQ is expanding its web development opportunities and is seeking a Junior Front-End Developer.
The Junior Front-End Developer is responsible for designing dynamic web applications for DTiQ’s internal and customer facing applications. The ideal candidate is:
- Able to easily translate business requirements into functional and appealing interactive applications.
- Modify and enhance existing applications as well as construction, testing and deployment of new applications.
As part of the interview process, candidates will be required to submit a link to a functional demo of an app they built as well as provide samples of code from that application. Applications demonstrating use of vendor APIs, finely tuned data schemas & cloud environment deployments are a plus.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Review project scope and ask questions before starting development.
- Work through business logic problems and be prepared to offer solutions.
- Meaningful collaboration in a team environment
- Modify existing code to correct errors and improve performance.
- Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan installation of a new system or modification of an existing system.
- Consult with DevOps and Engineering staff to evaluate interface between hardware and software, develop specifications and performance requirements.