The Business Intelligence Analyst brings a quantitative and inquisitive mind to help us achieve operational efficiencies and grow the business using data. Analyst will focus primarily on assisting with data consumption, analysis and reporting, while monitoring objectively to maintain data and reporting integrity.
Ideal candidate is motivated to analyze and interpret data in support of identifying trends, conduct root cause analyses, and provide strategic suggestions for improvement. If you love to tackle complex business challenges, and use data to find solutions, this is a challenging and exciting opportunity! Must come willing to roll up your sleeves every day!
WHAT YOU'LL DO HERE
- Assist with the data collection, analysis and delivery of critical data from internal and external sources;
- Synthesize data into visual concepts for internal presentations.
- Superior communication (verbal and written) with the ability to effectively advocate technical solutions and results to technology and business audiences.
- Experience collaborating with multiple departments to improve and implement new business processes and reporting.
- Ability to quantify improvement in business areas resulting from optimization techniques through use of business analytics and/or statistical modelingAssist in daily maintenance of full BI reporting suite ensuring data integrity and accuracy.
- Ability to integrate new knowledge and adapt to change with a natural curiosity and desire to learn.
- Proven track record of consistently meeting deadlines, and provide reporting and business recommendations in a dynamic environment.
- Highly organized and detail focused with excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Other duties as assigned or as needed.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Competitive base salary.
- Opportunity to work remotely.
- 401(K) Plans & company match*.
- Generous PTO & Observed Paid Holidays.
- Employee Loan Program.
- Comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental & Vision.
- Supplementary benefits: Voluntary Life, AD&D, LTD & STD.
- Company-Sponsored Life, AD&D and LTD.
- Wellness Program, Pet Insurance & Corporate Discount Program.
- Diverse and inclusive atmosphere!
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
Education & Experience:
- Undergraduate in a quantitative field required (e.g. engineering, computer science, business, economics, finance, statistics, and/or analytics).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 1-2 years related experience in Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, or Quantitative Role.
- Experience in Mortgage Industry preferred but not required.
- Proven SQL and DAX experience required.
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities:
- Experience with SQL and DAX required.
- Experienced with using and deploying Business Intelligence tools (i.e. Power BI, Tableau, Microstrategy, etc)
- Experience in creating and analyzing advanced Excel models.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational and prioritizing skills.
- Strong problem solving and mathematical skills.
- Strong computer knowledge, including proficiency with all Microsoft Office products.
- Strong customer service skills with a can do attitude.
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
- Able to multitask in a fast paced work environment.
- Knowledge of office equipment such as telephones, copiers, printers, scanners and fax machines.
We live and breathe our core values: Support, Collaboration, Innovation, Fast-Paced & Pride! Our success over the past decade is largely due to our vision to hire the BEST people in the industry. Is that you? If so, JOIN OUR TEAM!
On Q Financial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity. We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, non-binary, veterans & individuals with disabilities to apply. Diversity and inclusion are vital to fulfilling our Mission to simplify the mortgage process to make the dream of home ownership a reality—for everyone.
Our Multicultural platforms are disrupting the industry which is only made possible by our diverse, unique, and inclusive family. THE DREAM IS INCLUSIVE!