Position Title: Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Department: Sales and Marketing
Reports To: President
FLSA Status: Sales Exempt
Date Created: 7/12/2021
Concept is seeking a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join Concepts internal sales team. As a SDR for Concept, you will be our front lines to building personal relationships and creating opportunity with prospective clients.
We are seeking a results-oriented, motivated and strategic hunter who is laser-focused on building sales pipelines. On a day-to-day basis, the SDR will be responsible for cold-calling prospects and educating the market about the services that Concept provides with the goal of generating opportunities with net-new customers. Using phone, email, and social media touches, you will be leveraging sales development best practices along with HubSpot sequences to connect with new prospects.
If you are a self-starter, passionate about sales, marketing, CRM, and lead generation and thrive in a fast-paced environment, then the Sales Development Representative role at Concept is the career path for you!
As a Sales Development Rep your key roles and responsibilities will include:
- Be the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward.
- Connecting with, promoting, and marketing Concept through extensive and persistent cold calling, emails and communication(s) to prospective clients
- Scheduling Initial Discovery Meetings for the Sales Team
- Providing thorough information to the Sales team to enable the most qualified and productive discovery conversations.
- Conducting individual account research to collect more info and understand them better.
- Researching and evaluating additional leads/contacts through web research and outreach
- Meet or exceed daily activity metrics including phone, email, and social touches.
- Maintaining all activity, account, contact, and opportunity information accurately in Salesforce/HubSpot