Responsible for locking, updating, extending and canceling rate lock submissions from Mortgage Consultants. Lock loans with investors, reconcile to ensure pricing and information is correct, and update lock to match current loan approval. Respond to inquiries regarding pricing scenarios. Coordinate with Compliance, disclosure, and closing departments to ensure pricing accuracy.
WHAT YOU'LL DO HERE
- Processes requests in Optimal Blue for initial locks, re-locks, updates, extensions and cancelations.
- Respond to inquiries from Mortgage Consultants and accurately answer questions regarding product information, pricing scenarios, policies and procedures in a timely manner.
- Assist Lock Desk Manager with reporting, updating guidelines, and special projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Competitive base salary.
- Opportunity to work remotely.
- 401(K) Plans & company match*.
- Generous PTO & Observed Paid Holidays.
- Employee Loan Program.
- Comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental & Vision.
- Supplementary benefits: Voluntary Life, AD&D, LTD & STD.
- Company-Sponsored Life, AD&D and LTD.
- Wellness Program, Pet Insurance & Corporate Discount Program.
- Diverse and inclusive atmosphere!
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 2 years of Lock Desk experience required.
- 2 years Encompass and Optimal Blue experience required
- Experience in Retail and Correspondent locking preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities:
- General knowledge of mortgage pricing, compliance, processing and underwriting processes required.
- General knowledge of state bond products preferred.
- Must have excellent attendance and be able to work a varied schedule, sometimes including OT.
- Ability to read, analyze, interpret, and follow instructions and written procedures.
- Ability to assume responsibility for tasks assigned, work independently, and go the extra mile to exceed expectations.
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast paced, time sensitive environment.
- Good team player with a positive attitude and excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook and sound basic math skills.
We live and breathe our core values: Support, Collaboration, Innovation, Fast-Paced & Pride! Our success over the past decade is largely due to our vision to hire the BEST people in the industry. Is that you? If so, JOIN OUR TEAM!
On Q Financial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity. We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, non-binary, veterans & individuals with disabilities to apply. Diversity and inclusion are vital to fulfilling our Mission to simplify the mortgage process to make the dream of home ownership a reality—for everyone.
Our Multicultural platforms are disrupting the industry which is only made possible by our diverse, unique, and inclusive family. THE DREAM IS INCLUSIVE!