Bonuses paid with every check!
For more than 20 years, Trademark Venues and its team have provided the best in premier weddings in Southern California. Starting with one venue in 2001, Trademark Venues has grown to six wedding venues, a beautiful client services hub, and a gorgeous garden wholesale center. We are pleased to have the ability to offer these venues and services to our wonderful clients for their special events. Just as importantly, we are pleased that our growth enabled us to employ more than 200 area people at the start of 2020 and contribute to programs supporting our communities.
What does Trademark offer?
Competitive pay, generous bonuses, and the flexibility of a part-time schedule for those that choose to join us on a part-time basis.
For those that choose a full-time path, Trademark also offers medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, generous incentive programs for select positions, and more.
More importantly, Trademark offers to all the support of a team, including management, that is actively engaged in exceeding the expectations of our clients and co-workers, collaborating every day to improve, and treating each other with respect and compassion.
Additionally, with six venues across the local area, Trademark offers not only consistent, stable opportunities to work, but also plentiful opportunities to grow and develop with a growing company eager to develop and promote top performers.
About This Role
The Event Manager is responsible for driving the success of each event through exceptional leadership and organizational skills. Collaborating with leadership, motivating and managing event-day staff, and ensuring resources are used appropriately, the Event Manager exceeds client and colleague expectations through individual and team performance. Energy, enthusiasm, the ability to execute, leadership, and passion for the work, the people, and the clients are key to achieving success in this role.
· Organize event day staff to ensure successful execution of assigned events
· Provide on-site leadership to all event day staff
· Interact with clients to assure expectations are being exceeded and take immediate action to remedy any issues
· Recognize and reward event day staff for behavior consistent with corporate core behaviors
· Provide constructive feedback to event-day staff as needed
· Collaborate with all staff to ensure grounds are prepared appropriately for assigned events
· Provide regular reporting and after-event debriefs as well as ad-hoc notifications and reporting to senior leadership
· Assist in the training and development of event day staff
· Provide pre-event feedback and recommendations to colleagues and leadership to ensure event success
· Manage all third-party vendors assuring adherence to venue guidelines and completion of all required documents
· Other duties as assigned