At Walton Arts Center/Walmart AMP, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay and do their best work. We pride ourselves on bringing the best entertainment to our audiences in Northwest Arkansas, and we know our organization runs on the hard work and dedication of our passionate and creative employees.
Our organizations’ dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is clearly reflected in our values: Relevance; Inclusivity; Sustainability; Excellence. Diversity is a commitment at Walton Arts Center/Walmart AMP. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
The position’s primary responsibilities include the optimal performance & regular maintenance of all Audio equipment inside & outside of theatrical spaces. Additionally, the Audio Supervisor must ensure the execution of Audio requirements of touring productions and WAC produced events. This position will supervise WAC technicians and local crew members, as well as work with touring technicians, to present any event in the most efficient and professional manner possible.
Principal Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
- Ensure success in all aspects of Audio Services and the optimal performance of all Audio equipment campus-wide
- Lead, train and develop stage technicians and local crew
- Maintain & purchase all Audio equipment
- Mount all touring/client Audio systems within the predetermined schedule
- Coordinate necessary rental equipment, backline & schedules
- Design and execute all Audio needs for WAC produced events
- Represent Walton Arts Center / Walmart AMP at both on and off-site events, as requested.
- Maintain professional working relationships with teammates, fellow staff members from other departments, vendors, patrons, and tenants of leased spaces
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Maintain security and safety requirements as defined by operations guidelines
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures