At Walton Arts Center/Walmart AMP, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay and do their best work. We pride ourselves on bringing the best entertainment to our audiences in Northwest Arkansas, and we know our organization runs on the hard work and dedication of our passionate and creative employees.
Our organizations’ dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is clearly reflected in our values: Relevance; Inclusivity; Sustainability; Excellence. Diversity is a commitment at Walton Arts Center/Walmart AMP. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
The Beer Runner will support the Food & Beverage department to ensure the efficient running of all beverage stations throughout the venue during a show or event.
Principal Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
- Execute set up of beer tents prior to each show
- Stock beer supply at each station and maintain stock throughout the show
- Separate, crate, inventory, and return unused stock to coolers at the end of the show
- Work to ensure inventory counts remain accurate
- Check IDs and issue wrist bands to patrons
- Work closely with members of the Food & Beverage department to ensure a pleasant experience for all patrons.
- Other bar support tasks as needed
- Maintain professional working relationships with teammates, fellow staff members from other departments, vendors, patrons, and tenants of leased spaces.
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Maintain security and safety requirements as defined by operations guidelines.
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures