Recovery Network of Programs, Inc. (RNP), is a private, non-profit, social service agency which has been serving the Greater Bridgeport Community and Fairfield County area since 1972. RNP is dedicated to helping those living with substance use, mental health disorders, and homelessness. Our mission is to restore hope, health, and wellbeing for individuals and families in a recovery environment that embraces compassion, dignity, and respect.
The Center for Human Services (CHS) located in Stratford, Connecticut is a CARF accredited, Department of Public Health licensed, medication-assisted treatment program for opiate addicted persons utilizing prescribed methadone or buprenorphine/suboxone, and supportive counseling in conjunction with other support and referral services. The persons served attend individual counseling to address drug use/abuse, personal/family, employment, health, and legal issues. Group and family counseling, in addition to intensive outpatient services are offered to those who voluntarily seek additional support. Clients at CHS also have access to psychiatric care.
Monday throuhg Friday, from 11am to 7pm
- Dispenses, documents, and reports all methadone doses in accordance with approved nursing techniques, program policies and procedures and applicable federal and state regulations.
- Maintains documentation of medication prescribed by other providers that may interfere with methadone/suboxone.
- Verifies, updates, records and processes doctors' orders, dosage levels and laboratory results in client records.
- Ensures that clients receive required annual physical exam
- Observes and assesses client, records significant conditions and reactions, and notifies supervisor or physician of client's condition and reaction to drugs, treatments, and significant incidents.
- Participates in department's staff, treatment team, and in quality assurance and improvement activities.
- Assumes all other appropriate duties as deemed necessary by the supervisor.