- Degree in project or data management, business, communication, or equivalent work experience + Project Management certificate
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- 3+ years of professional experience in product data management, publishing, business or related field
- Experience as project manager or within a project management work environment
- Experience in publishing industry a plus
- Experience with project scheduling a plus
- Experience with Asana, NetSuite, and/or Salesforce a plus
- Analytical thinker—process, systems, and data integration
- Problem solver/self-starter who can organize complex processes and/or information involving multiple, detailed tasks and multiple inputs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior attention to detail and follow-through
- Collaborative, team-oriented work style—cross-department collaboration is key!
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate commitment to both quality and tight deadlines
- Flexible, responsive, and effective in fast-paced environments
- Sit for extended periods of time, including at a computer.
- Occasional lifting up to 15 lbs.
- Repetitive hand and wrist movements for frequent use of computer keyboard and mouse.
General office environment
Teacher Created Materials (TCM) is an equal opportunity employer and as such, affirms in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status or status as a protected veteran. This policy of non-discrimination and affirmative action applies to all levels of employment and to all employment practices, including (but not limited to) compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, educational, training, recreational and social activities.